Friday, June 19, 2009

The Short Update

Everything went well today at the lab--thanks for those that were praying and sorry to those who were secretly hoping to see covert photos of my sugar coma, ha! The lab techs were all in Happy Friday moods and did what they could to keep me in high spirits. I got some good reading done of my (semi-boring) book, did what I could to stay relatively comfortable (though I got a few nasty looks for having my feet up on the coffee table--even though it was the one WAY in the back of the room) and even took a little bit of a walk outside during the last hour. Justin did great with the boys and graciously allowed me to sleep away the afternoon when I returned home. Now we just wait for the results and look forward to my prenatal appointment next week!

4 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Can't wait to read the long update!

karissa said...

Glad to hear you made it through. Hope you weekend is restful and good for everyone. Hugs!

Jill said...

Glad it went well! Yeah Justin for letting you get a nap =)

Aunt Vicky said...

I'm glad that your testing went well... I was praying for you as I was riding on the back of our motorcycle with Uncle Lindsay. We went to Bend for a rally for the motorcycle ministry we are involved in and I was praying for you lots as we went. You are loved...