Thursday, December 4, 2008

Belated

Around here we are

Finally home from our 8-day Thanksgiving
Finally healing
Finally beautifying the breakfast nook/homework table
Finally (already?!) digging through the Christmas decorations
Finally digging through the photographs of Reubsy's third birthday to share

so until the next installment, here's a fun conversation from yesterday:

********************
Cole: "Mom, all I want you to make me is broccoli and carrots, for the rest of my life."

Mama (proud and scared): "Oh? Why is that?" (cringing)

Cole: "Well, because broccoli makes big toots, and Olivia says that carrots make you see in the dark. So then I could see big toots in the dark."

Reese: "Me, me too!"

*********************
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

Judi said...

you kids crack me up! I love it!

Judi said...

that was supposed to be "your" (can we edit our comments?)

karissa said...

Glad to have shared in your 8 day Thanksgiving. What a delight it was to have you both and your four boy loves at our table on Monday!

:: the monkey pod :: said...

an 8-day thanksgiving! sounds wonderful. :) i love your kids -- and love how much they make me laugh. the boys are WAY too smart for the rest of us!

Steph said...

Kids are awesome! I laughed so hard when I read that!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Friend~ What a week you must have had! I love it when you share stories about the boys- helps to remind me not to live too seriously. :) Sending you a gentle hug, Kristie